The part in which users submit data to Ghost Artemis is user-driven. Don't spam. Be truthful. Respect other's experience.
By using our website, you agree to the following terms.
- The Terms are defined as the condition of use for the Ghost Artemis website. By using the Ghost Artemis website, users agree to abide by these Terms.
- Using the Ghost Artemis website indicates that users have read and accepted these terms provided that the users are above the age of majority in their jurisdiction, or that their legal guardians have reviewed and agree to these terms if the users are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction.
- We may revise and update these Terms at any time, with or without notice to any users.
- Changes in the Terms shall be effective when updated on the Ghost Artemis website unless otherwise stated.
- If a user continues to use the Service after any changes to these Terms, the user shall be bound by the newest version of these Terms.
- Anyone who agrees to these Terms may apply for the membership using Ghost Artemis's provided registration tools in order to use this Service.
- Anyone who applies for this Service (hereinafter "applicant") becomes a user when we accept the application.
- We can decide to refuse an application from an applicant without disclosing the reason in the following cases:
- The applicant has been punished by being removed from the service due to the violation of the Terms or other conditions.
- We judged the application inappropriate.
User Environment Maintenance
- The user shall maintain all the necessary hardware to use this service at the user's expense and responsibility.
- The user shall take appropriate measures to prevent their devices from malware, unauthorized access, or information leakage.
- We have no involvement or responsibility in the user's environment and personal property.
- The user is fully responsible to use this service and takes responsibility for actions and results caused by the use of this service.
- The user is fully responsible for all data that the user posts on this service. We are not responsible for the content that the user posts on the service.
The acts described below are prohibited on this service. When user conducts probihited acts, we may terminate or suspend their membership, delete part or all of the data from the account or change the user's publishing limitation. However, we are not obligated to take these measures and we do not assume the obligation to disclose the reason for taking these measures.
- Posting data including the following contents:
- Child pornography or child abuse, which violates the laws, regulation.
- Information that causes defamation.
- Personally identifiable information.
- Information that we judge inappropriate.
- Reprinting of data from this site without the creator's or our permission.
- Any action that violates the laws, morality, the terms or other conditions, or that we judge violating the right of others.
- Any other actions considered inappropriate by our company.
Procedure to Prohibited Acts
- Request to delete or revise the data.
- Delete part or all of the data, change the range of publication or disable browsing.
- Modify the user's access to this service.
- Compulsory execution to terminate the membership.
- Refusal to the acceptance of the membership.
- The user shall have no objetion to our measures.
- Ghost Artemis is not obligated to compensate or negotiate with users in taking hte actions outlined in this section.
- We may add, modify, interrupt and/or terminate this service at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any addition, change, suspension or termination of this service.
Ghost Artemis is currently free to use.
Right to Data
The user who posts data using this service shall guarantee that the data does not violate any right of a third party. In case any disputes such as violating the right of a third party occur due to the posting of data, the user must solve the dispute at user's responsibility and expense. The user shall not cause harm to Ghost Artemis whatsoever.
- Intellectual property rights and other rights concerning information, services, programs, etc. attached to this service belong to us.
- All data posted on this service are the copyright of the user who craeted the text and/or images. By posting any data to the Ghost Artemis website, that user grants us perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to transmit, store, modify, and display that data in order to perform the services outlined on the Ghost Artemis website.
- Ghost Artemis can use and revise the data posted by the user for the smooth operation of our service, and/or building, improving or maintaining of our system within required range.
- We do not concern Ghost Artemis with any dispute or miscommunication among users. In case any dispute occurs among users, the users must solve it at user's responsibility. We do not take any responsibility for any dispute or miscommunication between users.
- At any time we can revise, interrupt or terminate the service without prior notice when we judge necessary. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from changes of this service. Moreover, the same applies when slowdowns or failure happens due to server overload or any other unexpected factors.
- We are under no obligation to manage or store the data posted by a user.
- Ghost Artemis is not responsible for any content created or uploaded to the site by any user. Ghost Artemis will take all reasonable actions to remove content that is unlawful or violates these Terms, but Ghost Artemis will not take responsibility for any content that is not removed.
- We may terminate or suspend the membership, delete all or a part of the data or change the published limitation of the user when we judge there are enough reasons to support that the user violated or may have violated the terms or other conditions. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from this action.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and no waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Validity of the Terms and Other Conditions
- If any part of these Terms is found invalid in a competent court of law, the remaining parts of these Terms shall apply in full effect.
- If we decide to negate a portion of these Terms in a written contract with any user, the remaining portions of these Terms shall remain in full effect.